Doing a Discovery Bible Study as a family has a heap of advantages. This simple and easy process, helps parents and kids explore the Bible in creative, fun and practical ways.
Why do a Discovery Bible Study with the family?
Discovery Bible Studies with the whole family:
- creates a shared sense of what God is doing in each person’s life
- gives parents an idea of how kids are experiencing their faith
- the adults can learn from the kids – they don’t need to have all the answers.
What you’ll need:
- a Bible (either a hard copy or find a children’s version online)
- Discovery Bible Study Map
- food to share
- something creative – pencils, paper, play dough lego etc.