What will it take to reach the cities of our world?
Starting on Monday October 2nd, 2023
8-9PM (Singapore/Kuala Lumpur time)
6 x 1 hour sessions held weekly.
‘Introduction to God Movements’ is a 6-week module intended to help leaders wrestle with the challenge of reaching their cities and point towards new possibilities for seeing God’s vision fulfilled in their context.
Learning takes place through a combination of short teaching points, guided personal prayer and reflection, and group discussion. You will discover basic principles of God movements and the Great Commission challenge, and some practical starting points for building towards God movements in your city.
This module is designed specifically for groups to learn together, so come with your team or a group of Kingdom-minded people.
Places are limited.
- Week 1: Introductions & Overview
- Week 2: Navigating the Challenge
- Week 3: Multiplying Disciple Makers
- Week 4: Sustainable Movement Entities
- Week 5: Pioneer Team
- Week 6: The Way Forward
- This module is designed specifically for groups to learn together, so come as a team/group (minimum 3 people).
- Commit to attend all 6 sessions
- Each week contains five short assignments that should take about 20 mins a day
- Every week we will meet for one hour to discuss and debrief what God is teaching you through the assignments.
This module is available at no cost to keep it accessible. However, we welcome partnership. If you would like to contribute financially or “pay it forward”, contact us at [email protected].
-David Broodryk (https://davidbroodryk.org/) is an experienced pastor and organisational leader. He also facilitates the “God Movements global learning community” comprised of nearly a hundred leaders working into Disciple Making Movements.