1 March – 9 April 2020
Join people all around Australia and the world this lent to pray and fast for Disciple-Making Movements.
In the lead up to Easter, we want to chase after God and call on him to show us where he is working and how we can partner with him.
We pray and fast because:
- only God can bring about his Kingdom
- we know it makes a difference in people’s lives
- a prayer movement always proceeds a Disciple-Making Movement.
Check out the resources and events available to help you carve out time and space in your schedules to pray and fast with others.
We have developed a PDF downloadable resource to help inspire and encourage your prayer.
What’s coming up?
Wednesday 16 March
- (UniVision) Weekly Online Zoom Prayer: 5pm – 5:30pm. For more details and get the link email us at: [email protected]
Tuesday 17 March
- (VIC) Eastern Suburbs Prayer Walk. 7:45pm. Meet at Upper Ferntree Gully Station. For more details and to let us know you’re coming, email us: [email protected]
Wednesday 18 March
- (NSW) UWS (University of Western Sydney) prayer walk. 12:00noon-1pm prayer walk at Parramatta City campus. Meet at ‘Chambers Fine Coffee’ cafe at shop1/169 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW.