Be equipped in your God-given call to bring an end to lostness and brokenness outside Christianity.
Starting 2nd Quarter 2022
This training is for leaders who have a desire and commitment to reach their cities with the Gospel.
This year-long leadership training will focus on strategic aspects of being a leader (‘champion’) who is equipped to catalyse Kingdom movements within the affinity groups, cities and regions they are called to. A pioneer team is a collection of champions who share a vision for a broader area, such as their city, region or industry.
God’s vision and His Word are unchanging, but champions and affinity groups are unique and there are no cookie-cutter solutions! This training aims to create a supportive peer learning environment for workers to wrestle with Word and Spirit as they seek to partner with God their unique context.
Places are limited.
- Envision – Great Commission Mandate, Cities and Affinity, Calling of a Champion, the importance of Team, the Champion’s Journey
- Focus – Helping Champions to clarify their Life Calling, highest contribution & focus on an Affinity
- Surrender – Helping Champions build a lifestyle of being a disciple that is able to reproduce
- Align – What does healthy team look like? Helping a team to find focus, build strategy and develop healthy rhythms.
The remaining modules are still under development, in total there are to be 8-12 modules (including Introduction to God movements) that cover leadership-related aspects of working towards disciple-making movements in particular affinities.
Module Dates for 2022
- #1 Feb-Mar
- #2 Apr-May
- #3 Jul-Aug
- #4 Oct-Nov
(Exact dates to be confirmed.)
- Each module lasts 6 weeks, with a gap between modules
- Each week contains five short assignments that should take about 20mins a day
- Every week we will meet for one hour to discuss and debrief what God is teaching you through the assignments.
This module is available at no cost so that money is not an obstacle for people who need this equipping. We welcome people who wish to partner financially or “pay-it-forward” as God leads. You can do so by giving through the Praxeis website. On the ‘give’ page, click on ‘Support a project’ and then select ‘Asia Cities Movement’ on the drop-down list. Click here to be directed to the giving page on the Praxeis website.
David Broodryk (https://davidbroodryk.org/) is an experienced pastor and organisational leader. He also facilitates the “God Movements global learning community” comprised of nearly a hundred leaders working into Disciple Making Movements.
Scott Crawley is a coach and disciple-maker with more than two decades urban and Asian experience in cross-cultural evangelism, discipleship and training. He and his wife Sarah are coaching and equipping churches and harvest workers in Singapore to see God’s Kingdom vision fulfilled in Singapore and beyond. They are part of the Praxeis community (https://praxeis.org/).
Please contact [email protected] for any of the Pioneer Team Journey training modules.